The Next Generation of Skin Resurfacing in Camarillo, CA!
eMatrix laser skin resurfacing is an FDA-cleared treatment that gently resurfaces the skin over 4 to 5 treatments. It tightens surface loose skin, improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of mild to moderate wrinkles, acne scarring and abdominal stretch marks. It also tightens pores and brightens the skin.
eMatrix is truly unique because it’s the newest resurfacing laser treatment that achieves results one gets with more aggressive laser treatments, while avoiding the lengthy downtime associated with those more aggressive ie.”ablative” procedures.
The secret to eMatrix / Sublative Rejuvenation is the “Radio Frequency” energy used and how that energy is delivered. During treatment, intense heat is generated under the surface of the skin without disrupting the skin’s surface in the process; (downtime is approximately 48 hours with mild roughness remaining for 3 to 5 days—make-up can be applied after the first 48 hours). eMatrix stimulates collagen and elastin production in the deep layers of the skin resulting in a tighter, smoother, more refined and brighter appearance to areas treated. Results continue over 3-5 months after the final treatment and can be maintained annually.
eMatrix Before and After Pictures – Skin Tightening and Laser Resurfacing
How does Sublative Rejuvenation Work?
To achieve the best possible results, the energy, whether laser or light, must be delivered below the skin without overheating the top layer of the skin. This has been the challenge with other more aggressive treatments because they work by overheating the top layer of the skin to the point of complete ablation (removal), forcing new skin to develop.
Sublative Rejuvenation uses fractionated bi-polar radio frequency to penetrate through the skin, sending more energy beneath the surface of the skin to maximize collagen production, all while keeping the top layer of the skin intact. This is an important factor in why it’s safe for all skin types, and requires less downtime than other treatment methods for the skin to heal.
Sublative Rejuvenation for Acne Scarring
Sublative Rejuvenation offers an alternative to laser treatments to reduce the appearance of acne scarring. Typically only 48 hours of mild downtime is required after the procedure. Since the treatment uses radiofrequency instead of light, the chances of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, a skin discoloration that can occur in patients with darker skin, are greatly reduced. Patients of all skin types can use sublative rejuvenation as an alternative to laser treatments for skin rejuvenation and acne scarring.
Benefits of Sublative Rejuvenation for Anti-Aging and Acne Scarring Treatments
- Sublative Rejuvenation is clinically proven to treat fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, stretch marks, and textural irregularities caused by excessive sun exposure.
- Only 48 hours or less of mild downtime – patients can usually return to regular activities following treatment.
- Sublative Rejuvenation is the “all-natural” approach to enhancing your youthfulness. Unlike other non-aggressive cosmetic treatments such as Botox, fillers, or chemical peels, Sublative Rejuvenation works from the inside out by stimulating cell regrowth. Thus results with Sublative Rejuvenation last longer and can be further enhanced with yearly maintenance treatments.
- A full-face treatment session takes less than 30 minutes.
- Proven safe and effective on ALL skin types and degrees of pigmentation.
Testimonials from Satisfied eMatrix Patients
- “The procedure was painless”
- “My face now looks firmer and luminous even without make-up. Thank you so much Dr. Kaplan for bringing this procedure to Camarillo.”
- “Several years ago I had made an appointment to have the Deep FX laser resurfacing done on my face. I decided not to do it, mainly because of the extensive ‘down time.’ Last year when I received notification about a new procedure being done at Coastal Dermatology, E-Matrix, I decided to do it after consulting with Julie. I had four treatments spaced over a period of three months. The ‘down time’ after each was minimal, about two days. There was an improvement in the texture of my skin but I was amazed when I saw the ‘after’ photos taken several months later and could see a definite tightening of my skin from before the treatments. This was an unexpected benefit! I frequently receive compliments on my complexion. People are always amazed when I tell them that I am sixty three years old! I recommend E Matrix as a conservative way to improve your complexion.’